• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maizie and Daisy's spay day!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Just dropping them of...cue an anxious bunny mummy today :roll:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sending lots of vibes for them :thumb: hope you have got plenty lined up to keep you busy :thumb:

Sending lots of vibes for them :thumb: hope you have got plenty lined up to keep you busy :thumb:

Thank you!
My plan is to give my flat a good clean, and get my tattoo finished :D

I missed pics of your tattoo, if there were any ;)

Of course there was ;)
Only the outline was done last week...
dazamehe.jpg

Just dropping them of...cue an anxious bunny mummy today :roll:

Fingers, paws and everything crossed that the spay goes well, give the girls lovely nose rubs from their Aunty Tracey when they're home and well x

Thanks all! I'm patiently waiting for news...
Good luck to them!
Yay they bought it forwards :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
I've used a different vet, mine wouldn't do it :(
Sending lots of vibes for your little buns xxxxx

Wicked tattoo! :D

Aww thank you. Was supposed to have it finished today but can't because it's not quite fully healed :(

Fingers, paws and everything crossed that the spay goes well, give the girls lovely nose rubs from their Aunty Tracey when they're home and well x

Thanks Tracey. I'm sure they'll love the nose rubs, although I may not be their favourite person for a few days!

Ooooooodles of love and vibes for your bundles of floof - hope all goes well.xx

P.S. Am I loving that tattoo? Oooooh yeeeeeah I am! :D:thumb:

Ooooooodles of love and vibes for your bundles of floof - hope all goes well.xx

P.S. Am I loving that tattoo? Oooooh yeeeeeah I am! :D:thumb:

Thanks lovely...They're actually at Blake Vets which I believe was recommended by you? :D

Haha thank you! I love it too (good thing as I'm stuck with it forever :lol: ) it couldn't be finished today so I'm gutted but excited for next Thursday now!

Hope all is well with you, haven't seen you on here for a while!

They're out of surgery, and awake. Not eating yet, have to call back at 5 to see if they've eaten & pooped etc.
I'm really hoping they're going to be as straight forward as Marble was *fingers crossed*! It's such a relief getting the call to say they're awake though :thumb:

Back