• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making a mess is SO tiring! Plus blurry yawn post10!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Lilly and Harvey spend most of their day chewing the mats that I use as their flooring :roll: it has now been completely wrecked, I have a replacement but I don't want that one eaten! Although it'll be the carpet next if I don't put it down! :evil: Lilly has done most of the work and she's now knackered!

b95f0529f8aed63d9936ceaa0a51769a_zps46eabb58.jpg

ef05db5bfb957a379cdf55956ed10c36_zps6f98b362.jpg

Last edited:
Is Harvey hunched or is Lilly much bigger than him?! :love:

A bit of both! He's 2.4kg and she's 3.4kg, but she's a very long rabbit especially when she's laid out, fully laid out she's 3foot :shock: Harvey's more rotund and he's a bit hunched in those photos too!

Every little bit of foam flooring there has not been torn off... It's been pulled, chewed a bit, then spat out! I watch Lilly meticulously do this over and over again, and if I distract her she sometimes stop with foam hanging out her mouth looking incredibly guilty!

A bit of both! He's 2.4kg and she's 3.4kg, but she's a very long rabbit especially when she's laid out, fully laid out she's 3foot :shock: Harvey's more rotund and he's a bit hunched in those photos too!

Every little bit of foam flooring there has not been torn off... It's been pulled, chewed a bit, then spat out! I watch Lilly meticulously do this over and over again, and if I distract her she sometimes stop with foam hanging out her mouth looking incredibly guilty!

:lol: I love it when you catch them bring naughty & they either look extremely guilty or blatantly don't care so you tell them off & they do the naughty binky :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're very beautiful :love:

:lol: I love it when you catch them bring naughty & they either look extremely guilty or blatantly don't care so you tell them off & they do the naughty binky :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My two are masters of the naughty binky :lol:

They're very beautiful :love:

Here's Harvey showing he gets tired from being naughty too (I so wish this was in focus! Also excuse the long claws, they're both due manicures at the weekend, lucky bunnies :p)

c03201751928f4de6cec8d7d649e4427_zpsc8f36bc2.jpg

And this is their best attempt at innocence (of course they fail as all their mess surrounds them!)
f410e76c5af9807bd7aac8a4968f6132_zpse6e7128a.jpg

Back