• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute? :)

Oh My Goodness............ This has made my day..............Who says children can't be best friends with rabbits. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

He's only just turned 3 two weeks ago, i've taught him from day one how to behave around animals, i think its important :) they love him, so special considering both bunnies are rescues and Ruby my belgian hare we only rescued end on jan and she had no experience of children :D

soooooooo cute :love::love: you either have very large bunnies or a very small child i cant tell :lol:

:love:... Oooohh, treble cuteness!!!!!!

Your wee one is a wee treasure:love:... And your bunnies are obviously well loved ....

What beautiful pictures, x

How large? I find it hard to gage in pics!

Lovely lovely photos though :)

Well they are not in weight because they have a lot of exercise so Teddy tends to weigh at only 4.2kg and Ruby 3.8kg last time she was weighed by she's like a whippet! Thats the biggest dog bed you can buy, Archies a big 3 year old, he's tall. They're bigger than my average size cats :)

Last edited:
He's only just turned 3 two weeks ago, i've taught him from day one how to behave around animals, i think its important :) they love him, so special considering both bunnies are rescues and Ruby my belgian hare we only rescued end on jan and she had no experience of children :D

well the bunnies and child are so cute

Back