• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm all confused and a bit in two minds

iggyperdyandme

Alpha Buck
I know I shouldn't look but there is a tiny black 1 year old bunny in Bristol for sale for a fiver on gum tree. She looks like a tiny iggy who I lost last year and a massive part of me wants to rescue her. I know I shouldn't. I didn't really want more bunnies due to our current set up not being ideal. I could give her a lovely life. I know she isn't iggy but it still breaks my heart.

I know I shouldn't look but there is a tiny black 1 year old bunny in Bristol for sale for a fiver on gum tree. She looks like a tiny iggy who I lost last year and a massive part of me wants to rescue her. I know I shouldn't. I didn't really want more bunnies due to our current set up not being ideal. I could give her a lovely life. I know she isn't iggy but it still breaks my heart.

Do it! Do it! She would have a fab life with you :thumb::D;)

Back