• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She's been so funny and fussy recently. Still a monkey though!

:love:

This one is a bit out of focus :lol:

Kisses with Benji :love:

She looks sheepish in this because she weed on the nice clean towel.. You can see it in the left corner :roll: :lol:

*edit - I 'undid' most of the pictures :roll: :lol: fixed now!*

Last edited:
<3 hello lady smooshy face!! :love::love::love:

I was tempted to get the dog crate out of the shed the other night and stick her in it :lol: Binkies on the bed in the day is cute. But not when you're in the bed and have her binkying all over you at 4 in the morning :lol: She knows she's waking me up too, does it on purpose the little monkey :lol:

I was tempted to get the dog crate out of the shed the other night and stick her in it :lol: Binkies on the bed in the day is cute. But not when you're in the bed and have her binkying all over you at 4 in the morning :lol: She knows she's waking me up too, does it on purpose the little monkey :lol:

awwwh binkies is cute Rasta jumps up kicks you in the face and sometimes if im lucky a wee on my legs:roll::roll:
its like they know they are safe as Boost is quarantined in the dog cage in our shed:roll:

awwwh binkies is cute Rasta jumps up kicks you in the face and sometimes if im lucky a wee on my legs:roll::roll:
its like they know they are safe as Boost is quarantined in the dog cage in our shed:roll:

Lovely :lol: We cut Poppy's claws the other day and James got his arms shredded up and I got pooped on :roll: :lol:

Bless him, I bet he wonders what all the fuss is about! I've been thinking about him everyday since I saw your first thread xxx

Back