• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella is SUCH a Naughty Tortie . . and even more!

Babsie

Wise Old Thumper
Just because I was opening a parcel and not giving her my full attention . . .

49fd66847f93d8cdfd138bb83f16965f.jpg

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: OOOOH!
that makes more sense...
I did wonder how a toroise got up on the toilet tank:oops::oops::oops::lol:

:lol::lol: so long as she did plonk one in the plant.;)

Really like the wooden panelling and the colour.

Thank you - all I need now is to replace that horrible coloured suite and replace with a gleaming white one! It was fashionable when the house was built 20 years ago - and at least it's not avocado.:lol:

Thank you - all I need now is to replace that horrible coloured suite and replace with a gleaming white one! It was fashionable when the house was built 20 years ago - and at least it's not avocado.:lol:

The toilet looks fine. God knows what possessed an ex and I to buy a house with a shocking plastic chocolate brown bathroom suite about 20 years ago. Wonder if he still has it.

The toilet looks fine. God knows what possessed an ex and I to buy a house with a shocking plastic chocolate brown bathroom suite about 20 years ago. Wonder if he still has it.

Some of the 'posher' houses here, with two main bathrooms, were given maroon suites! Reckon that just about matches your chocolate brown! :lol: I really did have an avocado suite in a house built in 1979 - was the envy of everyone - how times change.

Aww she is soooo pretty. I would love a tortoiseshell and white cat ... even a naughty one :D

Aww she is soooo pretty. I would love a tortoiseshell and white cat ... even a naughty one :D

Don't say that - I already have her case packed. Afraid she is a hunter, too.

I have another tortie who I took on because she was being bullied. She won't go out at all and is terrified of Bella - so if you fancy a very affectionate house-cat . . . This is Mia the too-frightened-to-go-out-puss

Mia7March2014.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: she's very cute.

One of my little horrors has scratched my living room wallpaper to pieces because I wouldn't share my chicken :roll:

Very naughty Bella.

My sister put her foot is her shoe and found a dry shrivelled up frog in there, a cat had obviously brought it in some time ago :?

My parents often get slugs, they get caught in the cats fluffy tails then fall out in the house :p

Back