• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Shadow is seeing Simon tonight (the vet LOL)

Kara

Warren Veteran
So on Sunday we noticed Shadow was sneezing lots - never really noticed him sneezing before and he was laid out all day on Sunday with virtually no "going mad moments" which he usually does - runs round with Susan like possessed bunnies for a while then chill for a while and this goes on ALL day!

He dived in to his pellets at tea time & he's been hay munching & drinking & toileting OK :thumb:

He did have a swollen tummy & I rubbed his tum for a while and he seemed happy enough.

I can't put my finger on it but I have the feeling something just isn't quite right?!

He's in with Super Simon tonight at 6 (Susan saw him the other week for her jabs and he was fab, got a really good vibe about him & the practice - new place for the buns on my way home from work :D

Currently he's sitting in the meeting room at work, I will let him out for a run at lunchtime & again when Ethan comes up after work :thumb:

Just wanted to share :oops:

Thank you, he's currently binkying around the meeting room :roll::lol:

Making me look like another paranoid bunny owner :lol:

Clean bill of health :thumb:

Little wot not was being a right grump though and stomped at Simon :lol:

Clean bill of health :thumb:

Little wot not was being a right grump though and stomped at Simon :lol:

Great news. You just never know. I took my three on Monday for their vaccinations and found out my girl has an enlarged liver. She is having a scan Monday.
S

Great news. You just never know. I took my three on Monday for their vaccinations and found out my girl has an enlarged liver. She is having a scan Monday.
S

Oh goodness, will keep all paws crossed for Monday xx

I did chuckle, no sooner had he got him out the carrier he went to move it away and he hopped straight back in :lol:

Back