• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ink and Rue in the garden and a surprise aviary update

Frankie28

Young Bun
I took some pictures of the buns in the garden the other day whilst the sun was out. Ink went to his favourite spot by the fence, I think it must be nice and cool there for him

Of course all this laying about is hungry work though...

Rue had a mad dash around the garden and then chilled out in the shade

Inspecting my tidying up

Is it a leaf? Is it a rabbit?

While I was away on holiday my dad made further improvements to the rabbits outside area. They now have a much larger upper platform and also a nice, shadey area underneath. It's all cleverly removable if I need to get to the underneath. Ink and Rue love it and now spend so much time outside :)
So, it went from this...

To this...

They then go through a little tunnel into their new dig zone,it's a box burried into the ground, so is all fox proof. Rue loves digging and is often in here scuffing around.

Im chuffed with it :love:

Omg im well jealous :love: beautiful lucky lucky bunnies. You must feel wonderful knowing they have this fun house to live in. Ink is soooooooo squeeeeeeeeeeeee :love:

He's quite the DIY man, give him an idea and he'll just run with it. I think it's made him really like the rabbits too, especially when he sees them enjoying all the things he's built :)

Back