• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playpens

Freakinfreak

Alpha Buck
Hi guys, long time no see!

Been mega busy and so I've not had time to look around and post.

I've got some pics to put up at a later date to show you how big he is now!

But first, how do you stop them from pushing their playpen over the edge of the vinyl or wooden floor?!

Currently looks really messy with bottles holding it in place so wondered if anyone ever came up with a good alternative?

Thanks!

Breeze blocks! Not very decorative but nice and strong. The rabbits liked sitting on them too. Cant wait to see pics of his lovliness.

If it's near a wall, you can screw in a couple of little hooks at the right height/location to just the wire over.

Thanks both!

We went to B&Q today and found some skinny paving slabs, we thought they looked quite nice and are also very heavy so we might get a couple of those? Alternatively we hope that the house may empty out a bit to enable us to give him a bit more room, along with walls including a corner so the hook thing would be a great idea!

I can't wait until I can live at my own place, then I could have a herd of rabbits wherever they wanted to go!!

Back