• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my two

Jayniekinns

Young Bun
I just thought I would share my 2 Buns.

I've got Maisy, who I adopted and was told was about 4 months at the time, who I have had for 2 years now. She's a grumpy bun who doesn't mind being stroked but try and pick her up and she'll growl.

941902_10151966623054698_1985812099_n.jpg

My other one is Tyson who was given to me by a friend who said her daughter was allergic to him. I'm not sure on his age or what breed he is, though I have been told he looks like a mix breed but any insight on this would be great thanks.

1475987_10152470801694698_1938147516_n.jpg

He has super soft fur, and for some reason blends into the background well which is why we know him as the Ninja Bun!

Aw they are adorable :wave: yes we can't pic up Belle, or she will reward us with love scratches :roll: :wave: :D

Aw they are adorable :wave: yes we can't pic up Belle, or she will reward us with love scratches :roll: :wave: :D

Love scratches!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Im covered in them now I know its because I'm loved :D

Your two buns are beautiful :wave:

Back