• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit-sitting South East London?

Kabuki

New Kit
I was wondering if anyone was able to recommend a pet-sitting service in South East London (Crystal Palace SE19)?

My two buns (Boots and Missy) are quite nervous in cars and generally dislike change, so ideally I would like to find a service that offers house visits to keep them as happy as possible. I've not been able to find any services with reviews, so I was wondering if anyone in the area might be able to recommend one from experience?

Also looking

Hi,
I also live in Crystal Palace and am looking for a rabbit sitter. I was wondering whether you found anyone?
Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone was able to recommend a pet-sitting service in South East London (Crystal Palace SE19)?

My two buns (Boots and Missy) are quite nervous in cars and generally dislike change, so ideally I would like to find a service that offers house visits to keep them as happy as possible. I've not been able to find any services with reviews, so I was wondering if anyone in the area might be able to recommend one from experience?

Back