• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heidi and Summer

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Heidi was washing her muddy paws after her digging, but of course she stopped doing that when I went to take cute washy pictures :lol: But still got some cute pics worth sharing :love: Took them through the mesh unfortunately so they're not the best quality.

Muddy paws? Nooooo not me!! I don't know what you're talking about!

Have you got treats for us?

Oh you've got that clicky thing...

Do you want me to strike a pose?

Erm it's not mud on my paws, I'm a professional model you know!

Erm excuse me, if there's a photo shoot going on, I need to be involved!

See, I can strike a pretty pose too!

Well if I'm not needed anymore, I'm just going to hug my favourite tree... :lol:

Just managed to get pics of Summer in one of the dens, nibbling some sticks! I was a bit worried that they'd be too small and they wouldn't use them but they have been, first time I've got pics tho! She doesn't look very comfortable but I promise they do fit in there :lol:

Thank you both, they have been spending so much time outside, even in the rain as there's lots of places to shelter they seem very relaxed in there. I love being able to see them more too :love:

Back