• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heidi was digging!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Sorry no pic but just wanted to share the joy :lol: Just looked out of my back bedroom window and saw Heidi was in the digging out having a little dig :D Was so cute she kept popping up to peek over the sides :love: Think I need to top up the soil as they're not using the ramps and ledges as I think they're a bit too far away from the top of the soil, and they don't seem to have ventured from the ground up yet either!

Aww :love: is that the first use of your dig box?

They have been in it and it's looked like there's been a bit of digging going on but it's the first time I've actually seen any of them digging! I can't really see from anywhere else unless I was in the run, and then they'd probably stop digging to see what I was doing in the run! :lol:

Must have been fun to watch. Spenser was never much of a digger when he lived out of doors. He has the occasional scratch and scrabble at his fleeces and towels.

Back