• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope it is OK to Share These Old Photos

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am sorting out photos stored on my PC. I have come across these, which I may have posted on here before. But for some reason I feel the need to show them again. They are of my dear Mum whom I lost very suddenly when she was just 52. I was 22.

This one is of her on her Wedding Day in 1952. I just wish things could have been as she thought they would be.

This was taken on her Honeymoon in Steyning

And this was taken a few years later, 1956/57 on a holiday in Spain

Mum Mum was a damaged soul with lots of problems as a result of her traumatic past. But she was my Mum and I loved her very much. I still do and I miss her more than ever.

I'm going to go digging for photos of my mum!

They are lovely photos, Jane, and you are so like her.

My mum died in 1996 and i still miss her so much. Wish I hadn't moved so far away so could have spent more time with her.

My mum died in 1996 and i still miss her so much. Wish I hadn't moved so far away so could have spent more time with her.

Thank you, I take that as a lovely compliment xx

I feel the same about my dad who died unexpectedly a few years ago. For ten years prior to his death I lived so far I could only see him twice a year. Always thought that we could spend more time together when he retires but that then never happened.

Lovely photos Jane. :love:

Back