• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RRR parliment petition

vee-jay

Mama Doe
From Rabbits Require Rights

An exciting day today!!
Finally, after lots & lots of preparation, we have submitted our Petition direct to the Scottish Parliament calling on them to implement improved Welfare Laws for our most neglected pets, Rabbits.
I hope we can as always rely on your support - once this goes live we only have a short window to gather as much support as we possibly can, once the petition has been approved by the committee. The moment it goes Live I will of course let you know & please, please SIGN & SHARE!
The Scottish Parliament Petition is only open to signatures form those resident in Scotland BUT, even if you don't live here, you may have friends or family members on your FB or workplace etc, who do - so please don't look at this as a 'regional' campaign, we need everyone to get on board & be a voice for rabbit welfare, regardless of location. What happens here can & will have a knock on effect for other countries to follow.

Our primary petition however, is still open to ANYONE, anywhere in the world to sign so if you haven't already signed it, please do & share for others also - the support from this & our paper version will be carried over to the Scottish Parliament version too

www.rwaf.org.uk/rrrs
http://www.change.org/petitions/sco...nt-pet-rabbit-specific-welfare-laws-in-the-uk

As I can't sign it but I will ask some of my scottish friends to do so on my behalf. :wave:
Good luck and I hope you get the signatures you need.

Back