• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yey, got my rabbits tonight!

Lozzibear

Warren Scout
After a 4 week wait I finally got my rabbits tonight :D so exciting! They are super cute and friendly. One of them needed a procedure done to her eye so that held up me getting them. I am giving them time to settle but I just want to cuddle them!

So here is Luna

Maia

And Juno

:D

I would also like to say, since people on FB keep saying it! But they aren't house bunnies, and were only in the house after being dropped off by the rescue guy. So the wires won't be getting chomped! They have a brilliant home outside and the rescue guy thought it was great and asked to take a photo of it and has since put it up on FB :) just wanted to explain that in case people on here were worrying over the wires.

Oh dear I'm bunny broody again after seeing these :lol: adorable :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone :)

Does anyone know what colour Maia is? I am not up on all the bunny colour names lol.

Is she a harlequin maybe?

Not entirely sure. I not good with colour names. Someone had to tell me that my boys were harlequin :lol:

Back