• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm not even sure where to start...

iggyperdyandme

Alpha Buck
I don't know how but Walter has a sticker stuck in his beard (lionhead) and he won't let me catch him or get it out!!!! :shock:

Where has he even found a sticker from!!!! I'm so tired!! I'm sure this was funny about half an hour ago but he is wise to treat bribes now and I can't just leave him like this!!!

I think I am going to just wait up till he decides to accept a caught you treat!!

There is no point to this post other than a mini aaaaahhhhhh!

I don't know how but Walter has a sticker stuck in his beard (lionhead) and he won't let me catch him or get it out!!!! :shock:

Where has he even found a sticker from!!!! I'm so tired!! I'm sure this was funny about half an hour ago but he is wise to treat bribes now and I can't just leave him like this!!!

I think I am going to just wait up till he decides to accept a caught you treat!!

There is no point to this post other than a mini aaaaahhhhhh!

Haha I think this requires a picture!

I can just imagine you chasing him around :lol:

Hope you catch him soon hun :thumb::wave:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oh good luck catching him and getting the sticker off :wave:

(What did the sticker say, by the way ;) )

Thank you!
It's a white sticker with some words on, possibly something out of the recycling (he has a new game of try to get in the cardboard) :(

He is having a little lie down on his tummy right in the middle of his bit under the bed where I can't reach! Things we do for our pets :roll:

If it helps...I have to wave some veggies/forage in front of Marble to get her out from under the bed and slowly move it backwards so she'll follow :lol:

Thank you!
It's a white sticker with some words on, possibly something out of the recycling (he has a new game of try to get in the cardboard) :(

He is having a little lie down on his tummy right in the middle of his bit under the bed where I can't reach! Things we do for our pets :roll:

Don't I know it :roll:

(got a broom around by any chance :lol::lol: )

Haha I think this requires a picture!

I can just imagine you chasing him around :lol:

Hope you catch him soon hun :thumb::wave:

Thank you :wave:

I tried to take a picture while he had his tea but it didn't come out very well. it's stuck to the under bit of his beard. It is obviously bothering him silly boy. I do wish he would just let me pull it off quick :(

It's off!!!!!!!!! He pulled out himself and it got stuck to him paw which was much easier!!!

Silly Walter and silly bunny mummy for being such a worry wart! :roll:

Don't I know it :roll:

(got a broom around by any chance :lol::lol: )

ha! 'mr brush' is my best rabbit chasing friend! matthew rabbit hates him so much that he'll find mr brush resting in a corner and run up and bite him, then scurry away again before mr b rounds him up ready for bed!

:lol: good old fashioned bribery!

It's the only thing that makes Slipper do anything I want! He's far too intelligent for his own good, but totally driven by his stomach thankfully so if he escapes his room when I'm coming in or out, I just get something edible & he's putty in my hands :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back