• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Friendly Patio / Paving Cleaner

nickybunny1

Mama Doe
As my buns have daily access to the garden I was wondering if anyone knows of any bunny friendly cleaner for paving stones / flagging or just use power hose to remove winter moldy stuff.

Yeah I just use the hose with a nozzle on it but if you need to scrub then you can use white vinegar:wave:

I just power washed my mono block at the weekend and it came up great. Be warned tho' you get VERY mucky!!

Was thinking just water / power washer too. I was just asking incase anyone had any natural solutions to put on and leave !! (Lazy me!!) I wouldn't risk chemicals either. Oh I won't get dirty my fab hubby will!!

I use bicarbonate of soda on my lawn and patio- it kills the moss really well. I have heard it also kills mould, but I've no idea how effective it is.You can buy 5kg bags on ebay for about £12.

I usually wait a few days after putting it down (and until after it has rained and washed away) before letting the rabbits on it.

Back