• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could Digby havee vibes...FAB U/D P102!!! :)

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I have booked a day off work tomorrow to take him to the vets. He is looking old these days :( his tooth roots are starting to bother him again despite quite a high dose of metacam. And his ears are bothering him too. His back legs are shaky and arthritic, although he does still have mad moments of breakdancing round the trees! I am just worried that he needs his teeth doing, and don't know if he's strong enough for a GA :( he is probably about 5 now, and he's a giant cross. He needs loads of vibes please, me and Daisy love him so much.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I have just left Digby at the vets :cry: he is having a GA to shape his incisors and assess his ears. Apparently his heart sounds fine. He does have bad arthritis in his hips too.
I'm so worried about him, he is so stressed just with the car journey :( it's the effect of the stress that worries me most.

Hope everything goes well. Cutie-Pie is a very stressy bunny too but has been fine after several GA's and bounces back really well considering how much she shakes and gets so nervous.

I just rang them, couldn't wait any longer. He's only just going under :( i thought he'd be well done by now, i'm so annoyed, he'll be mega stressed :cry:

I just rang them, couldn't wait any longer. He's only just going under :( i thought he'd be well done by now, i'm so annoyed, he'll be mega stressed :cry:

How frustrating for him and you! Sending more vibes for him and hugs for you xxxx

Back