• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'I'm Such a Very Well Behaved Rabbit' -U/D Post 10 !!!!!!

Pure as the driven snow!:love:
Of course if the snow is driving so fast that it doesn't make the corner and runs you off the curb....:lol: ;)
He seems peaceful enough at the moment. Care to spill what he's been up to today, Jane?
I just love the sly look he's giving the camera in the first photo. xxxxxxx

Pure as the driven snow!:love:
Of course if the snow is driving so fast that it doesn't make the corner and runs you off the curb....:lol: ;)
He seems peaceful enough at the moment. Care to spill what he's been up to today, Jane?
I just love the sly look he's giving the camera in the first photo. xxxxxxx

Just his usual antics of chewing things he should not chew !!

Today's 'game' is how far can I throw a full bowl of water to cause maximum chaos.................................... :roll:

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!!!

I just don't believe you. :lol:

I think he's an angel and I don't like that you spread such LIES about him. ;)

:lol::lol::love::love:

And now this is how the 'very well behaved Rabbit' recovers from full water bowl throwing training...............

:roll:

:lol:

:love:

Endeavour would get on really well with Mr B. :lol:
The other day Mr B did not like a plate and mug on the floor and proceeded to throw them across the floor.:shock:

Never fails to make me melt when he is in his pot! :love:

I have a bad angelic looking Blossom, who waits til I have hoovered before dragging his litter tray down the hall, spilling the contents. When finished he races upstairs and sleeps behind Jack's desk. So innocent like! :love:

And now this is how the 'very well behaved Rabbit' recovers from full water bowl throwing training...............

:roll:

:lol:

:love:

Awww poor Endeavour, I'm sure you did no such thing, you're far too sweet and innocent to be anything other than sit there in your pot looking adorable :p you wouldn't believe the things your mummy says about you to us! Luckily we know she is fibbing :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back