• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Settling in very well!

ridley

Warren Scout
Just a few more shots!!!

Litter training has been 90% over the last 2 days so thats great!
So in love with them!...

Marshall is now called "Nugget Bum" by me and Sky is "Lady Muck"!!!
Loving how Marshall/Nugget Bum always want to investigate my phone when im taking pictures!

Settlingin_zpsc2175bf7.jpg

Isn't it funny how u spend ages coming up with the perfect name but always end up calling them some daft nickname :lol: Mine are: Summer = Summer Bum (and I have been known to accidentally just call get 'bum' :oops: :lol:), Dash = Dashi Doodle (or sometimes just Doodle/s for short :roll: which annoys me cos it makes me think of the Tweenies and I hate them! :lol:), Skye tends to just be Skye or Skye Baby and Heidi tends to either be just Heidi or lose Heidi and just be 'beautiful girl' or 'gorgeous girl' :oops:

Your bunnies (whatever their names are :lol:) are gorgeous and so nice to see them settled so quickly :love:

Ohh, you are deffo a mad bunny owner now that you have the stupid name calling down!

Your buns are gorgeous :love:
Isn't it funny how u spend ages coming up with the perfect name but always end up calling them some daft nickname :lol: Mine are: Summer = Summer Bum (and I have been known to accidentally just call get 'bum' :oops: :lol:), Dash = Dashi Doodle (or sometimes just Doodle/s for short :roll: which annoys me cos it makes me think of the Tweenies and I hate them! :lol:), Skye tends to just be Skye or Skye Baby and Heidi tends to either be just Heidi or lose Heidi and just be 'beautiful girl' or 'gorgeous girl' :oops:

Your bunnies (whatever their names are :lol:) are gorgeous and so nice to see them settled so quickly :love:

Ohh, you are deffo a mad bunny owner now that you have the stupid name calling down!

Agree with these two. I have Maizie Moo, sometimes called moo moo. Daisy doo dah, or doo dah, and Marbley Warbley or Marbs or beaut :lol: :oops:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

They are gorgeous!

Louie is lulu, Louie bum bum, Louie Pops, Loodle Bum!

George is Georgey Porgey, Porge, Georgey pops!

Lovely photos :)

Mine all have nicknames too :) Katniss is kit-e-kat, Cinna's is Fluffs or Binna, & Prims is Primy. The horses are Noo for Lady and Bean for Fudge and Meme for Tish the cat.

lovely lovely new bunnies - they look very happy. what's their backstory??

as for names - GUILTY TOO! :lol:

neville - nev, nurville
susie - susiepoo, soooooz, sussy
emilio (hamster) - emi, milio, mimi
kiwi (hamster) - kiki, kikila, k-wiwi :lol:
coco (hamster) - her name for her pedigree certificate is 'coconut pearl' (she's a sapphire pearl winter white), coco p, pearlygirl, cokes
haku (hamster) - haksi, haks

Glad bunnies are settling in well. My Poppy is PopPops, Bobby is Bobbles, Winnie is Winwow :roll:

lovely lovely new bunnies - they look very happy. what's their back story?

I really don't know much as the shelter had very little info on them. I know that Sky was brought in with 3 other sisters and Marshall was originally with another female but for what ever reason they bonded these too together and it worked. They are both bout a year old but have both been at the shelter since January!

Back