• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin- So Happy at the Moment

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The Colonel is an old boy now and he has degenerative spinal problems and heart disease. But these past couple of days he has been so full of life, his intensive massage and physio, alongside good anti-inflammatory analgesia (as prescribed by our Vets) is helping him so much. C has shown me the specific points to focus the massage on and the benefits this has given are nothing short of a miracle.

Yes, The Colonel is still on borrowed time, no-one can give him back his youth or a new heart and spine. But to see him so exuberant and buzzing about like a bee on speed is wonderful :love:

Just wanted to share a bit of happy news as I always seem to be posting gloom and doom about my Rabbit family.

Awh, how wonderful he is enjoying what he has left of his life. I can only hope for that when my boys get old and grey.

I'm really glad he's doing better. It sounds like it's down to the absolute best care possible. I hope it continues.

I'm glad he is feeling 'buzzed' at the moment and is soldiering on beautifully. :love:
Please give him a snuggle from me. :) xxxx

(Psst...Jane...any massage secrets you'd like to share?) :D

Back