• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Queen of Flops

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Orla was looking very sleepy today and sleepy leads to flops :love::love:

It is such a hard life resting and eating all day;)

Then its time to flop, this uses up a lot of energy as I put a lot of effort into being this cute!

I have kissable lips *smooch*

And a kissable tummy.

When I flop I am really cosy and happy and I like to stay in flop position for ages. I don't mind if my hoomins hold my paw or kiss me. Mummy kissed me right on the lips non stop and I did not move!

And my big brother came to kiss me too :love:

I'm not going to lie...Dutches are my favourites! (my Schumi was a Dutch and he was my special)

I want to rub her belly and snuggle with her!!

:love::love:

Biased though I am, Orla is so beautiful and cuddly :love::love: She only loves humans and terminally ill rabbits (I think because they are too weak to pose a threat). She is bonded to us and will sit with us on the sofa or by my feet. She will even jump on a dining chair at dinner time to be near us :love::love: We love her so much. I have never had a rabbit quite as affectionate and cuddly as this. She is just brilliant, has no fear of strangers either so you are all welcome to come for snuggles in Orla's amazing fluffy tummy :D

Biased though I am, Orla is so beautiful and cuddly :love::love: She only loves humans and terminally ill rabbits (I think because they are too weak to pose a threat). She is bonded to us and will sit with us on the sofa or by my feet. She will even jump on a dining chair at dinner time to be near us :love::love: We love her so much. I have never had a rabbit quite as affectionate and cuddly as this. She is just brilliant, has no fear of strangers either so you are all welcome to come for snuggles in Orla's amazing fluffy tummy :D

I'm on my way!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back