• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Spenser

He is so gorgeous his floofy cheeks I just wanna squidge them :lol::love:

Has he been snuffling round he garden in the sunshine maybe and didn't wash his face properly :oops:

He is so gorgeous his floofy cheeks I just wanna squidge them :lol::love:

Has he been snuffling round he garden in the sunshine maybe and didn't wash his face properly :oops:

No, I think the mark is due to vigorously snuffling in his bowls and making sure that not the tiniest crumb of pellet dust escapes him. :lol:

No, I think the mark is due to vigorously snuffling in his bowls and making sure that not the tiniest crumb of pellet dust escapes him. :lol:

And this put the image into my head of all those innocent wee pellets shrieking in fear as His Lordship's lovely mouf descends upon them...poor things! :D :lol:
I hope he made it a quick and relatively painless end for them all. ;)

He is most certainly a handsome bun. :love: That is a front page print worthy shot, that is. :)

Levi: I is very jealous of your very very white floofiness Spencer. :) how does you keep yourself so clean and tidy?? It must be exhausting works....I am always busy with the cleanings, and I don't manage to look so bright as you. :)

Levi: I is very jealous of your very very white floofiness Spencer. :) how does you keep yourself so clean and tidy?? It must be exhausting works....I am always busy with the cleanings, and I don't manage to look so bright as you. :)

I somehow suspect that Lord Spenser has his bunny servant to preen him and look after his every whim and desire... Poor Susie darent get anything wrong or he will give her a dreaded bite with his floofiness's pearly whites... Ouch, very very sore indeed

Back