• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor abandoned kittens!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
These kittens were abandoned outside of the house of a girl I went to school with...
9avubu7e.jpg

:evil::censored::evil::censored:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Left out in the rain an cold. Their only a couple of weeks old :cry: the RSPCA have taken them now...its so sad :(

My Tyson was found in a bucket with his siblings at 5 weeks old :( one of them was dead already :cry:

My Tyson was found in a bucket with his siblings at 5 weeks old :( one of them was dead already :cry:

Aww no :cry: I think these were all ok, luckily. It's a good thing they went out to shut the gates otherwise the poor things would have been there all night!

Aww no :cry: I think these were all ok, luckily. It's a good thing they went out to shut the gates otherwise the poor things would have been there all night!

Poor little kittens :( how anyone can mistreat something so helpless is beyond me

Poor darlings. My brother is a park warden and he's always finding kittens dumped in boxes!! Makes me so angry!! :censored::censored: How on earth can anyone hurt something so beautiful it's truly behond me.

For the good news, all kittens found get great homes including a few with my brother :thumb:

Poor darlings. My brother is a park warden and he's always finding kittens dumped in boxes!! Makes me so angry!! :censored::censored: How on earth can anyone hurt something so beautiful it's truly behond me.

For the good news, all kittens found get great homes including a few with my brother :thumb:

All because people won't get their cats neutered/spayed! I used to be on loads of Fb selling pages and everyday there would be "surprise litters" it's so infuriating!!

I'm just glad that they do end up with a good life, providing they are found, and survive!

Oh my, look at their little faces bless them. So glad they were found and are now safe an warm, what a start to life.

Back