• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just want to give a little update on Julie

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran

She has been extremely happy the past week and seems to be getting stronger moving around.
I lie on her pillow with her all the time. she comes right over to snuggle and lick me and the pillow until every thing is soaking wet. She coos to me. She is just so sweet.

I just tried to do video but hubby has a video on in the other room and it wss too loud. I will have to do it when he is gone or quite.

How is Berry doing?

Hi, thanks for asking he is really well thanks. On 5ml of aloe a day now. The difference in him is fab. You can never be sure if it's that but we are not stopping it. He has only needed cleaning once in 10 days - he is not impressed with your cornflour trick - even though I am. :).

So touching wood, he is a happy old boy again. We know, like you do that he will never be cured but have not questioned his quality of life for over 3 weeks down.

Your support and aloe have been wonderful. :love:Thanks again.

Back