• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

But I don't want to be over here :(

tashp90

Warren Veteran
5ynumumy.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Awwww! But why? ?! X

Had to separate her from he sister because hormones kicked in and I didn't want to risk them fighting...its so sad to see them trying to get to each other :cry:

Aww :( if it's any consolation, although they are probably irritated and a bit confused by it, they're probably not half as 'sad' about it as you are.

Aww :( if it's any consolation, although they are probably irritated and a bit confused by it, they're probably not half as 'sad' about it as you are.

I think they're just confused as to why they now only have half as much space :lol: Daisy is frustrated, she keeps chewing the bars :lol:

I think they're just confused as to why they now only have half as much space :lol: Daisy is frustrated, she keeps chewing the bars :lol:

Remember the hormones will be having a strong effect there too! Think being split from your friend and moved to a house half the size whilst experiencing pmt :lol: Hope you get it sorted soon I kmow it's horrible.

Remember the hormones will be having a strong effect there too! Think being split from your friend and moved to a house half the size whilst experiencing pmt :lol: Hope you get it sorted soon I kmow it's horrible.

Haha I'd just sit in a corner and cry, or have a full blown temper tantrum :lol: roll on Friday! I think I can safely say that their bond is still in tact...Thank goodness for having a spare puppy pen!

She does look a bit miffed. Very pretty girlie. :love:

She keeps sticking her nose through the bars, and then chewing at them :roll: If I look at her she just stares at me :lol:
Thank you, I am biased but she is gorgeous, and she's so soft and fluffy :love:

I thought perhaps this was some new detention for trying to get into the windowsill. :lol:
Poor darling :( Hoping all goes well Friday so she can be reunited with her bunny pal. :) xxxx

I thought perhaps this was some new detention for trying to get into the windowsill. :lol:
Poor darling :( Hoping all goes well Friday so she can be reunited with her bunny pal. :) xxxx

Haha a bit like a naughty barrier? :p not quite!
Thank you :) xx

Back