• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grooming bunnies

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
well mabel is more or less nearly through her dreaded moult that lasted about 3months, its sox turn, ive been doing him abit everyday, then the main brush that helps take out loose hair everyday, he was sat there a minute ago and I couldn't help but :lol: he nice and groomed under his neck area, then his front legs are still fluffy looks like he wearing fluffy boots :lol:

well mabel is more or less nearly through her dreaded moult that lasted about 3months, its sox turn, ive been doing him abit everyday, then the main brush that helps take out loose hair everyday, he was sat there a minute ago and I couldn't help but :lol: he nice and groomed under his neck area, then his front legs are still fluffy looks like he wearing fluffy boots :lol:

haha what is it with minilops and epic moults?
Our Ollie has a fluffy bum at the min:lol:

I'm on month 2 of fergs moult... It is horrendous! I've been brushing him every day and gently plucking the really loose fur but he's got patches where he's a bit bald and patches where he's fluffy... He's a mess :)
Moults just never seem to end!!!

I'm on month 2 of fergs moult... It is horrendous! I've been brushing him every day and gently plucking the really loose fur but he's got patches where he's a bit bald and patches where he's fluffy... He's a mess :)
Moults just never seem to end!!!

yes mine are like this, mabel looked awful with her being black so huge white areas, but now has lovely velvety brown fur, sox is just fluffy in spots bald in one, then new fur in others, but it doesn't seem to look as bad on him maybe black bunnies look worse :lol:

Back