• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some bunny is becoming very brave!

Jesselle

Mama Doe
Now that it's just me in the house (oh and his house guests are away) I've let the bunnies have access to the stairs that lead to the downstairs of the house. Even though Neville used to live down here, he's cautious about coming down.

Susie however has just scared me to death! She shot into the living room and gave me a heart attack!

BF57B85E-37DD-4756-A218-63EE21BE45CB_zpstbxxatld.jpg
58E18169-F746-4873-81F8-E61728F09179_zps6ykzxfpb.jpg

Never would've thought that 5 days ago she was terribly poorly with stasis :thumb:

clever lil bunny :) she wants to be right where mama is :)!!

Loving how clean and tidy your carpets are are, not a rogue poop in sight :thumb:

clever lil bunny :) she wants to be right where mama is :)!!

Loving how clean and tidy your carpets are are, not a rogue poop in sight :thumb:

Haha this is not the case in their room - poops everywhere!!

They've both been at it today - I'm working from home on top floor and I've had visitors all day!

Susie is following me everywhere - is this normal?! She's become a little more clingy after her stasis last week. Bless her! Neville is very independent of his human family - I guess I'm not used to a needy bunny!

They do like company & hoomins mean treats & tickles which they like as well ;)

Looks like she has an accomplice today :love: so cute to see buns together

I think it's super cute she follows you round :) Like Clare-UK said she knows who hands out the treats ;)

My Daisy does it but I think her goal is to leg me up not because she's fond of me lol

Ah that's lovely they can go up and down the stairs. Doughnut went up once and literally fell down the next one, she can't get down so I had to rescue her with the carrier, she jumped in and I bought her downstairs. She has never gone up the stairs since, if I go up she sits and waits at the bottom for me.

I love it that she follows me around although the amount of times I've nearly stepped on her and actually given a light kick as she's literally sat on my slipper as I'm about to walk. She digs on the door to get to me when she hears me in the kitchen, hoping for a treat!

Back