• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Maisie pig

catherine09

Mama Doe
In March 2013 Maisie-pig got diagnosed with kidney failure, the vet is amazed that she is still here and despite losing a vast amount of weight and drinking 3x normal she is still here, and she is such a happy, amazing piggy :) She is always the first one to come out and see us, and has the loudest wheek of them all, she is a very special girlie and me and my OH love her so very much :love:

I 'rescued' her from a breeder in 2012 where she had been the prize sow due to her colouring and bred continuously until she was given to me at 3.5 years of age. The day I picked her up she had mastitis in her teats and was a mess

Here is the special littke girlie enjoying cuddles with daddy (who completely adores her)

photo4_zpsca3a1217.jpg

photo3_zpsab0484ce.jpg

photo2_zpse7279f3e.jpg

photo1_zpsdcc81d91.jpg

Maisie pig you're just gorgeous and may you continue to have many more cuddle times with your daddy!! She's a little fighter, bless her! :wave:

she is adorable :love: what an amazing hairstyle :lol:

:lol: she is a crazy old lady, what do you expect ;)

she used to have a beautiful coat, but due to the KF her coat has lost a lot of condition and thinned out a lot (one of the symptoms) sadly :( she's still beautiful though :love:

:lol: she is a crazy old lady, what do you expect ;)

she used to have a beautiful coat, but due to the KF her coat has lost a lot of condition and thinned out a lot (one of the symptoms) sadly :( she's still beautiful though :love:

i think shes beautiful :love: and i love her little eyes peeking out :D

She is a beauty :love: just don't know how people can treat animals like breeding machines :(

So glad thats behind her & she has love & comfort at last :)

Back