• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They're here!!! They're here!!! They're here!!!

ridley

Warren Scout
TWO HOURS after i was told they would arrive, they are finally here!....

Gotchaday_zps9e631f6e.jpg

I cannnot express to you all enough how much i thank you for your guidance in choosing rescue over breeder. I knew i had a feeling about these two and i was sooooo right! Little Marshall - the lop - (Who's original name was Dippy!) was instantly interested and kept coming up to me to investigate and have a quick head rub before he was off exploring again and the beautiful Sky (who was called Mabel) quickly followed him and came exploring - all within about 30 seconds of me sitting down with them in the pen! (im sure it was nothing to do with the tin of Broccoli i came to give them!)

But seriously - once again, this is the most amazing feeling...these two were meant to be here and it was all because of you wonderful lot!!

They are only a year/13 months old each and have been at the shelter since January - can you believe it??!??!
Well, NO MORE!!! Mama is here!!! x x

Aaaw, congratulations :love:

You wouldn't know from the pics that they'd only been with you today, they look right at home! Also, tin of broccoli? I'm sure I spy extra special tenderstem broccoli there ;)

Aw you should have called the girl Lily (as in Lily and Marshall in the TV show 'How I Met Your Mother') :lol:

They're very cute. It's surprising how long some rabbits stay in rescues. I got my two from the RSPCA in January and I had a look on the website a few weeks ago and some of the same bunnies are still there waiting for a home :(

How fab :)

They are both lovely and they have landed on their paws getting such a lovely and loving home :)

Awh look how cute they are! They look so inquisitive in their new home :love: I love seeing rescue bunnies getting their forever home :D

Aww :love: that is fantastic news :thumb: they look like they are settling in nicely :thumb:

I've been waiting for these!!

What beautiful, lucky, nosey little bunnies.

Happy Gotcha Day Sky and Marshall, all the best for your new life.

And welcome to the RU family.

:love::love::love:

Gorgeous buns! I love their set up too - is it sort of indoors? I can't quite make it out. What size is it as well it looks huge!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back