• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New herd of rabbits

hydrides

New Kit
Adopted group of six rabbits from Kirkby today and really just to say thank you to them and especially Rob who dealt with my questions throughout the week.

They were not what we went expecting to find but touch wood they seem to be settling really well. Struggling to get photos with more than one in shot at moment as exploring the garden but will post some soon.

Finally a few pictures, not all 6 in one shot sadly.

They are settling in really well, while free ranging today one of them did a few circle laps with binkies every third/fourth step they seem to be saying they approve of their new home/life.

herd3_zpsd3b9859f.jpg

herd1_zps9f934d20.jpg

herd2_zpsa0232def.jpg

Hello:wave: I help out at Kirkby and know your new bunnies quite well. :love:

I absolutely love the group of 6 and I'm so glad they have found a wonderful new home. I'm going to miss their furry little faces waiting at the aviary door for their breakfast.

oh Hello,

Yes they are a lovely group I'm just glad they seem happy, really glad went to Kirkby as the (unnamed) buns just seem so relaxed and perfect for us.

Wow six bundles of fluff all at once :love:. Look at that garden, all that space & loads of yummy long grass, I'm sure they do approve :)

Wow six bundles of fluff all at once :love:. Look at that garden, all that space & loads of yummy long grass, I'm sure they do approve :)
Well winter is here and taking the possibly crazy step of trying to bond another couple in during the move to winter housing as it is completely neutral.

Back