• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaaaarggh. Need advice UPDATE

Charmednm

Mama Doe
Right I was at camp this weekend and my mum was in charge of clover and poppy. I put out the amount of nuggets they were to get last night in a bowl and right next to clovers cage. So come home today and my mum says there was an accident and the kids fed clover and that she was given the wrong bowl (which was as far from the cage in the room as it could be) and clover has been given more than three times the amount of nuggets she would normally get. She seems okay but I'm seriously angry and worried. Should she be okay or will I keep an eye on her?

Last edited:
Oh dear, it's good that she seems ok, but I would keep an eye on her. Has she stopped eating hay after her over-indulgence in pellets?

She should be OK, there may just be a few uneaten cecals over the next couple of days. I would just feed her hay for 24 hours :)

Oh I gave her some green beans and broccoli before I read that because she wasn't given her morning veggies either so from what's missing out what I bought they both have been over fed veggies too She's still eating the veg and hay but no nuggets or veg tonight or tomorrow just incase. I'm honestly so angry!!! It's the fact I'm shattered was just in the door rucksack hardly off my back and she said it so casually n then never attempted to retrieve some when she found out!! Now she's peed off with me because I got angry n it was apparently my fault.

Clover seems absolutely fine. Grumpy from not getting nuggets or veg today but fine. She did give me a fright earlier lol

Back