• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin's Degenerative Spinal Problems-we are Nearing the End :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Despite having his pain well controlled most of the time (by Metacam and Tramadol) Colin's rear end is becoming weaker. He is also now having some bladder problems. We know his time with us will soon be coming to an end, but at least he remains very happy within himself. His heart problems are responding well to medication at the moment. This was his massage and physio session this afternoon

Aww, bless him, lots of love to the colonel, I know he will receive all the TLC from you that's needed xx

Poor Colin. :( I am sad to hear his back end is getting worse. He very well behavioured on the table. He is a gentle old soul.:love:

Sending lots of love and comfort vibes for the dear Colonel. I empathize with a creaky spine. It's a shame that these beautiful bunnies who were designed to run and jump at terrific speeds can become so frail as they age. :(

He's got the very best carer in his corner. :) Please give him a kiss from me, if he'll allow it. :love: xxxxxxxx

He is still buzzing like a bumble bee !! I have told him that it's no longer Spring, but as he's as deaf as a post I guess he didn't hear me.

Oh bless him, I hope you can keep him comfortable for a good while yet. He's very lucky to have you to give him such good care :love:

poor little man, he is in the best possible hands and im sure will live out his days as happy as any rabbit could be. i forget how truly beautiful rexes are :love::love::love:

He is a real beauty. A buzzing beauty!

Bless him. Glad he is remaining happy. Long may that continue.

Back