• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hehe Mummy's back is turned I'll help myself...

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
At £4.99 a pack this was meant to be treat hay! Ludo had other ideas and helped himself :lol:

Aw Ludo is like a lop version of my Heidi :D :love: Mine tend to not bother with the 'treat' hays I continue to think its a good idea to spend a fortune on :roll:

And I will continue to help myself when she first turns around because she's bound to want pictures for those crazy ru people ;)

He's such a gorgeous bunny :love:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oat hay is his all time favourite. He likes crunchy hay best!

And he says thank you for the lovely comments. :wave::love:

I had to double check - Lupo looks SO like our Bug it's unreal! So of course I think he's rather gorgeous - and a clever little man too :love:

I tried so hard last night to get a decent side profile shot of Bug - but true to her name, she was being a little '******' :love::love::love:

Here are some photos that show her similarities - her face is half and half - but body colouring is much the same

Wow that middle photo from the back looks just like Ludo!

Cute :love::love::love:

I think it's Ludo's colouring that made me do a double blink - when you look more closely, of course there are lots of differences - but that first glance really got me:thumb:

They do look like they have the same naughty - but extremely loveable - personalities :love::love::love:

Back