• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks left my baby girl Daisy :(

Kelly11

Warren Scout
So tomorrow i go on a dream holiday to mexico for 2 weeks - and im not even excited lol

ive left my daisy girl at boarding - hopefully to be bonded with a male bunny Noel after we lost her partner of 6 and a half years 3 weeks ago :( poor Dillon RIP

I still think of Dillon everyday and wish i can turn back time, but i also had great years with him and he death was just unfortunate - think ive realised bunnies and illnesss are difficult! and with anaesthetic lol why do we have them? because they are gorgeous animals!

i want to enjoy my holiday but i miss my baby girl already! car jouney wasnt nice was nealry an hour but when we go their she ran out straight away jumping everyway exploring so i think she was ok :(

miss her so much! why do we go on holiday! lol my mum is like its 2 weeks of the year enjoy! does anyone else have this problem lol xxxxxxx

Oh yes, I did the same and left Rosie to be bonded whilst I went on holiday. Luckily my bunny boarder/blonder emailed me every day or two to update me which was very reassuring! Can you ask for a couple of updates whilst you're away? I assume most hotels have internet access if you don't get emails on your phone?

yeah i left all my contact details and emailed them tonight so hopefully they will keep me in touch :) im sure ill peck them if not haha! she was happy when i left and im sure shes fine as shes so strong!

how did the bonding go for ur bun?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Is it Noel at RSPCA macclesfield? He's adorable :love: I'm sure Daisy will be fine, it's horrible leaving them though :( x

it certainly is that Noel :) we recently lost a bunny :( and im worried daisy is lonely so hoping they get on well so we can give another bun a home :) first animal of my own i lost was horrid and still is - my fam were like ur not cut out for best meaning i care for them to much and when something happens i take it badly :( but im so close to my bunnies u see them more then ur family!

im sure shell be fine she was loving it when we lift runnign around perchin jumpin lol xxxx

Rosie's bonding went ok, I asked for her to be tried with whoever had been at the rescue the longest - 2 days later I had an email that they'd ignored each other, after then ignoring every single other boy at the rescue they tried again with the first one and eventually they came to an understanding!
Definitely not a case of love at first, second or third sight but they came home as friends and love finally blossomed about six months later. :love:

Back