• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We loves our carrot top cottage..

tashp90

Warren Veteran
esebu8ub.jpg

Will get a photo of Marble with hers later, although she's already tipped it over :roll:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just as a word of warning, my Misfit went into stasis after I gave her one of these :shock: I think there were other factors and she is a real foodie bun so she went to town on it, but it might not be a bad idea to give your bunnies limited access to it!

Just as a word of warning, my Misfit went into stasis after I gave her one of these :shock: I think there were other factors and she is a real foodie bun so she went to town on it, but it might not be a bad idea to give your bunnies limited access to it!

Ooo thanks for the warning! They're back and forth to it at the moment and only interested in the hay part, other than that it's just being used as somewhere to climb :roll: will definitely keep an eye on them!

Ooo thanks for the warning! They're back and forth to it at the moment and only interested in the hay part, other than that it's just being used as somewhere to climb :roll: will definitely keep an eye on them!

I can see from the pic that your two are more 'interested' in it than misfit was. She never even figured out she could go inside it she literally just annihilated the orange stuff on top :roll:

I can see from the pic that your two are more 'interested' in it than misfit was. She never even figured out she could go inside it she literally just annihilated the orange stuff on top :roll:

They haven't touched the carrot stuff :lol: apart from sitting on it! Will be keeping an eye on them just in case but I think it'll last a while...Their treats usually do, they actually prefer hay :thumb:

Molly has one of these. I got it from The Hay Experts. She just loves it although she is only allowed it for short periods each day due to the amount of cardboard she was eating :roll:

Molly has one of these. I got it from The Hay Experts. She just loves it although she is only allowed it for short periods each day due to the amount of cardboard she was eating :roll:

I seem to be very lucky with all 3 of mine! Treats etc like this last them ages, and they don't eat the carboard...They just shred it and make a mess :roll:

They haven't touched the carrot stuff :lol: apart from sitting on it! Will be keeping an eye on them just in case but I think it'll last a while...Their treats usually do, they actually prefer hay :thumb:

Marbles is like that too, it is soooo much easier!

Back