• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

But I cants gets to the windowsill from here

tashp90

Warren Veteran
uhybajyd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Aww...somebody's party has been pooped. :( ;) :lol:

I loved the picture of the 'windowsill ornament' but this one is worth 2000 words. :love: xx

Awe you is so mean not letting her get up there:roll:

What a super pic I bet she is trying to work out how to get there mumbling plans to,herself :lol:

She keeps jumping on top of the cage, looking towards the window, and then just glaring at me :lol:

I'm sure she's either plotting a way to get up there, or a way to get her own back on me:roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've nearly choked with laughing! Brilliant pic - bless her lickle heart :love::love:

She's moved onto the nest of tables now :roll: I give up!

You know what's weird is I just remembered the dream I had last night about ruining a perfectly good set of window blinds...which we don't happen to have any in our house. :?
Hmmmm....your bunny may be channeling me. :shock:

You know what's weird is I just remembered the dream I had last night about ruining a perfectly good set of window blinds...which we don't happen to have any in our house. :?
Hmmmm....your bunny may be channeling me. :shock:

Ooo that is weird, perhaps she is, especially if you saw the windowsill photos :shock:

Back