• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

******6ft indoor hutch- not deep enough***

<3jackyboy<3

Young Bun
just found this on ebay and thought it could be useful for anyone who was recently asking where/what they could keep there bunny in :)
i now it says breeders hutch, but seems perfectly fine for normal indoor bunnies to me! :)
i think there are more than one for sale, so lots of people can get them! :) :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
X
sorry-did not realize its depth! thank you yaretzi for pointing that out!!!!! :oops: :oops: :)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/large-6ft...et_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item338f940777

Last edited:
It's a nice length, but at only 45cm high and 40cm deep it's unsuitable for any bunny to be shut in for any length of time at all. It would be good for an indoor base as long as they were never, ever shut in.

It's a nice length, but at only 45cm high and 40cm deep it's unsuitable for any bunny to be shut in for any length of time at all. It would be good for an indoor base as long as they were never, ever shut in.

gosh- i did not realize its depth :oops: - now edited post! :)

Thanks for sharing! :) I'll hopefully have a bunny room when I move house and was looking for something just like this for their bedroom (permanently open) - it's a good price and the shallow depth will give them more space to run around the wider room! And the height means they can easily hop on top =) Thanks!

ETA: I realise it's too small for bunnies ever to be shut into, but should work as part of the furniture!

Last edited:
I saw this and thought it would be a good indoor hutch..until the depth and height was pointed out to me!

Back