• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's for tea?

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
What are your bunnies having for tea tonight?

Molly is currently tucking into mint, basil, coriander and rose petals. It smells heavenly.

Clover leaves and a few flowers, dandelions, a nice big hawthorn twig, homegrown basil and coriander, and then their small serving of pellets and done dried forage too. :)

Millie and Maddie tried mint for the first time on Thursday and liked it (no surprise there they eat anything!) They've got more mint tonight, carrot tops and celery. They've already had some carrot because I've got one in my tea, they get the peelings!

Today we have pellets, mint, basil, coriander, grass, dandelion leaves and bramble. For afters we have willow sticks and a love heart treat topped with ready grass timothy hay and coneflower aoooh nd a large hawthorne twig xx

hugs xx

A bunch of leafy greens from the kitchen, a slice of cucumber and a tiny bit of carrot each, then they have some strawberry leaves and dandelion leaves
And for afters they've got forage mixed in with their temporary "hay" that I got today to use until tomorrow and they dont like it so im enticing them :lol: xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Today Molly had fresh grass, plantain and apple leaves. Very yummy I think going by the speed at which she ate it! :lol:

Back