• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need some back up, two week old babies being advertised on facebook

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Is there anyone that could help me?
*link removed*

(this is the link to the actual post once you've joined)

Apparently because their eyes have JUST opened and they're nibbling on food it means they're fine to be sold :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
PM the info to Fifibutton on the Free Ads Team and she can offer you some advice. It's best not to have the link up on here in case some decide to 'bash the seller'. :wave:

PM the info to Fifibutton on the Free Ads Team and she can offer you some advice. It's best not to have the link up on here in case some decide to 'bash the seller'. :wave:

That's what I was hoping for :lol: But okay

Have you contacted the group administrators? A lot of places have rules about selling.

Since I have not seen the specific ad I don't know if this applies or not, but it is common where I live for rabbits to be advertised when they are young so people can put them on hold, but they are not released to be taken home until they are older.

This happens often with show breeders who allow people to reserve rabbits of a certain breed/color/gender.

Anyone who has ever bred rabbits can clearly see they are not cute enough to sell at two weeks, nor able to leave their mother. There is little to be gained in selling people a rabbit that is certain to die, word of that gets around fast.

I am hoping that is the case in this situation.

Back