• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stu and Dumplin today

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
StuI don't wanna go to bed it's still light outside :( we only had 2 hours grass nommin mommy:lol:
794a2e03062f78212e0a062b5705fc75_zps4b846cf6.jpg

They now have two hutches two runs and a summer house (painting in progress it keeps raining on mt) all 24/7 access :roll: I must be mad :lol:

Dumplin and his Tub :roll: it's got dirt in did have seeds but they never grew :oops: he thinks it's great to sit in :lol:
813d4113c75720f67e68b41beae36d3b_zps7be400b8.jpg

Stu Let meee out :evil: and Dumplin ooh toilet rolls they must be mine :lol:
d6f795aedce6cae5352251cac54b40a7_zps8cfd3480.jpg

Casserole wouldn't stay still all his pics are blurred and rubbish :roll:

Awwww!!! :love: Brilliant pictures!!

But i cant believe you have a rabbit called "Casserole"!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awwww!!! :love: Brilliant pictures!!

But i cant believe you have a rabbit called "Casserole"!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I have Rabbit Stu, Rabbit Casserole and a Dumplin is good with both :oops:

Stu was my first that my veggie hubby named ;)

:lol: I have Rabbit Stu, Rabbit Casserole and a Dumplin is good with both :oops:

Stu was my first that my veggie hubby named ;)

I love their names, it's just hilarious. When you go to the vets & they call their names out, how do they keep a straight face?

Fantastic pix & commentary too :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love their names, it's just hilarious. When you go to the vets & they call their names out, how do they keep a straight face?

Fantastic pix & commentary too :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha they can't there is usually a huge grin involved :lol:

I haven't had to take all three together yet so that'll be even funnier :oops:

Casserole and Dumplin are brothers and have always been together and Uncle Stu was a lone bun to,start with :love:

Awh look at Stu's little face! How can you resist giving in to every demand?! :lol:

I can't believe how similar Stu and Dumplin look and they're not even related! They look like brothers!

Awh look at Stu's little face! How can you resist giving in to every demand?! :lol:

I can't believe how similar Stu and Dumplin look and they're not even related! They look like brothers!

Stu is actually their uncle my sister has his sister and she hadn't put the cover fully on BB's run and she decided to jump into Lucky's run he was a lone bun of her boyfriend and is about 9, they were never supposed to get together, 7 babies later she has now mom and 3 girls(all spayed ;) ) I had 2 boys and 1 of each went to two very good friends so,we know where they are :D

Stu is actually their uncle my sister has his sister and she hadn't put the cover fully on BB's run and she decided to jump into Lucky's run he was a lone bun of her boyfriend and is about 9, they were never supposed to get together, 7 babies later she has now mom and 3 girls(all spayed ;) ) I had 2 boys and 1 of each went to two very good friends so,we know where they are :D

Even though I've seen you say Uncle Stu on many posts I've always just assumed it was a figure of speech!! Like when people say "Uncle xxxx" when referring to family friends rather than actual uncles! I didn't realise they were actually related :oops: oh dear! You've said it before but it's just never clicked in my mind that he is ACTUALLY an uncle :lol:

Even though I've seen you say Uncle Stu on many posts I've always just assumed it was a figure of speech!! Like when people say "Uncle xxxx" when referring to family friends rather than actual uncles! I didn't realise they were actually related :oops: oh dear! You've said it before but it's just never clicked in my mind that he is ACTUALLY an uncle :lol:

:lol::lol: yeh BB and Stu are both REWs dad is a brown tone mini lop I think

I laugh out loud every time I read your posts (in a good way!) I remember reading about casserole once and thinking that's an unusual name for a rabbit, and then reading about stu, and I've found it hilarious ever since. Best names ever.

Back