• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another new tattoo ...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Only the outline done at the moment, being finished next week and then I'm banning myself from any more for a while :lol:

7ygapezu.jpg

:love::love:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oooh I love it!

It reminds me of Fawkes :love:

I'm so pleased with it, I just told the artist briefly what I wanted and he's hit the nail on the head :love:

It's going to have shading at the bottom to look like smoke so it looks like it's actually rising out of ashes, and will be very bright and colourful. It reminded me of Fawkes too :lol:

I love your tattoo. Hoping to get my next one for my birthday. I've got a few months to save up for it :)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I love your tattoo. Hoping to get my next one for my birthday. I've got a few months to save up for it :)

Thank you :D

Ooo what is it you're hoping to get done? My mam has offered to pay for one for my birthday in November :roll: Quite surprising considering she hates them :lol:

:shock: oh wow,thats gota hurt :D

The bottom by the back of the knee, and the bit close to the inside leg did, and when he went back over the lines to make them stand out more. Definitely worth the pain though :)

Thank you :D

Ooo what is it you're hoping to get done? My mam has offered to pay for one for my birthday in November :roll: Quite surprising considering she hates them :lol:

I want something bunny themed. I was thinking dream catcher with a bunny inside but I have a while to decide so I'm just looking for ideas at the moment.

I want something bunny themed. I was thinking dream catcher with a bunny inside but I have a while to decide so I'm just looking for ideas at the moment.

Ooo you commented on another thread about it didn't you?

Ooo you commented on another thread about it didn't you?

Yes I did. I posted pics of my tattoos so far. I love having tattoos done. Call me mad but I find it really relaxing :eek:

Yes I did. I posted pics of my tattoos so far. I love having tattoos done. Call me mad but I find it really relaxing :eek:

I remember :D I remember the picture you uploaded that you liked :lol:

Haha me too, today I was lying on my front watching breaking bad on my tablet :lol:

3 hours...wow!! Definitely worth it...it looks great :D

Altogether it's been 5 hours :lol: to say I'm In pain is a slight understatement at the moment :lol::lol:

Back