• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any idea when Welfare Hutches will be back up and running?

Ailstar

Mama Doe
fingers crossed I'll be moving soon and I would love to get a bigger run to attach to my existing one with runaround. I've always had welfare hutches in mind for this but obviously they aren't taking orders ATM. Does anyone know when they might be back up and running. I don't need the run yet but it's good to plan what I'm going to want :)

I have heard nothing since 13th May when he had said he would give me a quote. I'm afraid I went ahead and ordered a Happy Hutch Company hutch because I'd got no response to a further email and answer phone messages were no longer possible. I feel a bit guilty because it is a local business which I would like to support, but with no indication of how long I'd have to wait I decided to go ahead elsewhere. I do hope it's up and running again soon.

Ok thanks, it's not sounding like it's going to be any time soon then I guess. I'll wait till I actually want to order it and fingers crossed they will be up and running by then.

Do you know any other companies that will build large runs?

I'm sorry , I don't really - our rabbits have the run of the garden (although we do have a 6"x6" run my OH made for emergencies). Good luck in finding a decent one :thumb:

Back