• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful new windowsill ornament...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
ragusu6u.jpg

ga5abama.jpg

Need to find somewhere different to put the cage :roll:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The looks on the faces of people walking past are priceless :lol:

Gosh she is naughty isn't she? :roll:

My upstairs bun jumps on the windowsills. Seems he loves scaling the heights. When I come back home I always look up to see if he's looking out the window. I like to think he's waiting for me to come home but in truth I'm not sure he spots me :lol:

Gosh she is naughty isn't she? :roll:

My upstairs bun jumps on the windowsills. Seems he loves scaling the heights. When I come back home I always look up to see if he's looking out the window. I like to think he's waiting for me to come home but in truth I'm not sure he spots me :lol:

She just sat there looking at me while I was telling her to get down. I got up, walked towards her and she jumped back down and started binkying :roll:

I have 3 naughty buns here this week :cry:

Aww bless, I've moved the cage now, I'll still be looking out for her in the window though, just in case she finds another way :lol:

The first photo I though was really a bunny ornament :lol:
Bless her!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The first photo I though was really a bunny ornament :lol:
Bless her!

Apparently my neighbour did too :lol:

She knocked my door earlier to tell me one of the rabbits had been up on the windowsill coz she was worried she'd fall :love: she said she thought it was an ornament, and then out of the corner of her eye it moved :lol::roll:

Apparently my neighbour did too :lol:

She knocked my door earlier to tell me one of the rabbits had been up on the windowsill coz she was worried she'd fall :love: she said she thought it was an ornament, and then out of the corner of her eye it moved :lol::roll:

Would be fun to film your neighbours spotting that the ornament is real, and put it on YouTube :lol:

Would be fun to film your neighbours spotting that the ornament is real, and put it on YouTube :lol:

I asked her to take a picture if she sees it again :lol:
I've moved the cage now but Daisy is still jumping up there using the ikea bed :roll: time to bunny proof the windowsill...

Ive seen a cat 'ornament' move before, but never a rabbit :lol:

I see cats in windows all the time and still jump when they move :lol: agree about never having seen a rabbit on a windowsill :lol: But that's Daisy for you, she likes to be different :roll:

Pipkin used to climb up on my bedroom windowsill all the time! I can only imagine what it would have been like if it was a ground floor room.

Pipkin used to climb up on my bedroom windowsill all the time! I can only imagine what it would have been like if it was a ground floor room.

I'm just glad that only the top part of the window opens outwards..could have been disastrous otherwise! And being on the first floor means that the hundreds of cats who are around her can't jump up to the outside ledge :lol:

Hehe I love that she binkied away when you got up, the little monkeys know when they're being cheeky & seem to like it.

Really sweet of your neighbour to let you know as she was concerned for your bun :)

Hehe I love that she binkied away when you got up, the little monkeys know when they're being cheeky & seem to like it.

Really sweet of your neighbour to let you know as she was concerned for your bun :)

They all binky as soon as I move to stop them doing something :roll:

My neighbour loves them :lol: she always brings veggies and herbs etc round for them

Back