• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics of Anna and Elsa, plus some bad news!

ridley

Warren Scout
Got some gorgeous new pics of the girls from the Breeder last night, but there was a little bit of bad news....

....Mum was moved away from the kits at the weekend and all of them are doing really well, apart from Elsa and one of the other kits, who have lost some weight since mum went. So the breeder is keeping a close eye on her and when they go to the vets on Friday for their vacs she will get some advice from them as to should she put Elsa and the other kit back with mum (but she has assured me that if she needs to do this then Anna will go with Elsa so they arent separated!) Which means i wont get hem for another couple of weeks... :( :cry:

I know it will be for the best and im so pleased they are coming from a lady who really loves them and wants the best for them, so i guess i will just have to wait and see what the decision is on Friday :?

Anyway....here are the pics of them! (Anna is the biggest of the litter, but has a twin brother!)

Collage7wksold_zps85cf109d.jpg

Squeeee! Baby bunnehs!!! :love::love::love::love: lots of get well soon vibes for them too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the girls regain their weight. I dont think the Vet will vaccinate them if they have not done so by the time they are examined.

Oh my word. How unbelievably cute!!! :) I hope Elsa puts on weight soon so you can get her next week :) when I got Levi and Daisy, Daisy was moved away from her mum early and put with Levi because her mum was jumping on her and her sister and her sister got so stressed out that she died. :( I can well believe that Daisy was ok in that situation now that I know her, she's a tough wee madam!! :) I'm impressed the breeder vaccinates her bunnies before letting them go to their new homes too!

Oh my gosh they're sooooo loppy-eared :love: Barney is supposedly an English Lop but his ears are nowhere near as impressive as these babies!

It's a shame they can't come home yet, I know how frustrating it is even though you know it's for the best. :( Me meeting Priscilla, the home check and Barney's meeting her only took a few days, but her homecoming was delayed for 4 weeks while she was treated for ringworm :( I knew it was best for the bunnies but I was still so frustrated! It'll all be worth it when you have them in their new home though :love:

Oh my gosh they're sooooo loppy-eared :love: Barney is supposedly an English Lop but his ears are nowhere near as impressive as these babies!

It's a shame they can't come home yet, I know how frustrating it is even though you know it's for the best. :( Me meeting Priscilla, the home check and Barney's meeting her only took a few days, but her homecoming was delayed for 4 weeks while she was treated for ringworm :( I knew it was best for the bunnies but I was still so frustrated! It'll all be worth it when you have them in their new home though :love:

Thank you! They went to the vets last night so im waiting to here how it went!!! x:?

Back