• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tamsin's CafePress Designs!!

Ooo first time I've seen this! Will have a proper browse at a more civilised time!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Amazing! I need one of everything in the 'professional bunny hugger' section :thumb:

These look great, did you design all the bunnies Tamsin? I have to get myself a Dutch design one :D ETA I love the Dutch Stein, I am so getting one of those :lol:

Yep, it's all my drawings and then I upload the pictures to Cafepress and they print them on products when you order them.

tasmin, i wonder if you could explain tome how it works? so do cafepress charge you for making the product then you charged that price plus some extra for profit?

I upload my design to cafepress and pick which products to offer it on. The pictures you see are representations of the finished product, when you order something they then make it, send it to you, and then give me a cut of the price paid. I also pay a set monthly fee but I think you can upload a few designs without doing that.

I upload my design to cafepress and pick which products to offer it on. The pictures you see are representations of the finished product, when you order something they then make it, send it to you, and then give me a cut of the price paid. I also pay a set monthly fee but I think you can upload a few designs without doing that.

oh cool, might look into doing a few designs :D thanks :wave:

Back