• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marbles new hiding place..

tashp90

Warren Veteran
She has spent the last hour pulling the cardboard boxes out from next to my storage box..This is why..
vera2y2u.jpg

terrible photo but you can just about make her out.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It doesn't look like the most comfortable place to hide :lol:

It can't be comfy for such a big bun. She's somehow squeezed down there, and back out and is now not interested. I think she thought I was hiding something interesting...she was bitterly disappointed if this is the case :lol:

Yes I could just about see her, the naughty minx :lol:

I think I know what she's trying to do...
She has a cardboard box full of hay next to the storage box, she's ripped a hole into the back of it. It seems that she is trying to clear away around the back and side of the storage box as a sort of tunnel :roll:

:lol: you've certainly got your hands full with that one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She sleeps all day, and is up all night. Wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't in my bedroom, which wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't unbelievably noisy with everything she does...Even eating :roll:
Only 12 weeks until she can hopefully be bonded with the other 2 and I can have my bedroom back :lol: guaranteed I'll miss her being in here!

Back