• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio squabbling after separation

sierra*323

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Not quite sure what to do.

Tango was ill with stasis on Friday and was kept in and on meds Friday night. As I was a bit worried about the bond I brought the other 2 in on Saturday and they spent the afternoon and evening together.

From Sunday onwards I kept them all together after deciding that the company was helping Tango enough to risk not being able to monitor his pooing as closely. They all went back outside on Monday and have been happy and eating/pooing normally.

Tonight Tango and Pepper keep scuffling, lots of pulled fur and circling. From what I can see it's Tango who starts it.

Any ideas?

Hmmm - mine occasionally do something similar. I try to stay nearby for a few hours to break up any scuffles and then they usually settle down again after a while.

Thanks for your reply. I'm hoping Tango is just reminding Pepper who is boss and that they'll be back to normal soon.

At the moment Tango is snuggled with Finx and Pepper is dozing separately. Hope they settle down soon! :(

I'm sure they will. Sometimes just a brief change in circumstances is enough to cause a scuffle. Rabbits are soooo much harder than guinea pigs :roll::lol:.

I *think* they're almost back to normal now, not quite as loved up but happy to lie next to each other again.
Also Pepper has those funny sticky out bits all over his face that mean Tango has been grooming enthusiastically again!

Back