• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what breed is new bun???

Donny is my biggest bun and he's a dwarf lop, he weighs 3.5kg and very heavy compared to Kerbie who is a mere 1.5kg :lol:

Looks like a black version of my Harry who was a chunky dwarf lop.

I love butterfly markings, your bun is gorgeous. :love:

Im confused, why are they called dwarfs?? :oops::lol:

Because they are a smaller version of the French lop which is a giant breed. That caught me out when I was 15! I've got a dwarf lop too - Slipper - and he's approx 3kg (not been weighed since his injection visit last July). There is a smaller version of lop called the mini lop. I also have one of those & he's half Slipper's size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because they are a smaller version of the French lop which is a giant breed. That caught me out when I was 15! I've got a dwarf lop too - Slipper - and he's approx 3kg (not been weighed since his injection visit last July). There is a smaller version of lop called the mini lop. I also have one of those & he's half Slipper's size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah I get it now x

Back